1. Collection and Use of Information. We may collect or obtain certain information through the Sites. Personal information may include contact information (e.g., name, email address, postal addresses and telephone numbers), usernames and passwords used to access your account on Townies Pizzeria Sites, order history and dining preferences, payment information (e.g. credit or payment card details or other financial account information including billing addresses), and other personal information you provide to us. Personal information we collect is used to process online orders and for customer communications. You may opt-out of receiving future emails; see the choice/opt-out section below. Demographic and profile data collected from our Site is used to tailor our visitor's experience at our Site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. Only our employees and agents who are authorized by us to handle your information will have access to it. We do not rent or sell your email address or other contact information. When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. We may provide aggregate statistics about customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to others, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
3. Protection of Information. If you create an account on our Site, you must maintain the confidentiality of your account and password and restrict access to your computer. You agree to be responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password and agree to be responsible for all charges. We have the right to refuse service, terminate your account, or take other actions in our discretion. You agree to inform us of any unauthorized use and to take steps to prevent its further unauthorized use.
4. Third-Party Links. Our Site may provide links to third-party sites that are not operated by Townies Pizzeria. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or content of those sites and recommend that you check the relevant privacy policies of those sites to determine how your personal information will be used.
5. Children's Online Privacy Protection. Our Site is not specifically directed toward children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 13 on our Sites without parental consent. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children and abide by the Federal Trade Commission's Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule. Please visit www.ftc.gov/kidsprivacy for information from the Federal Trade Commission about protecting children's privacy online.
6. Maintenance of Account Information/Opt-Out. You may access and update information provided to Townies Pizzeria when you created your account or opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time by logging into your account and updating the desired information or by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
7. Do Not Track Requests. When this Site receives Do Not Track signals and other similar mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal identifiable information, we honor those requests.
Townies Pizzeria, LLC
819 TJ Courson Rd
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
Effective Date: Jan 1, 2018